A Huge Thank You

Thanks for taking the time to visit my Stampin' Up! blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Emma xx
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in England UK. All things Stampin' Up for card making, scrapbooking, wedding stationery, gifts, card making classes, scrapbooking classes, gift making classes.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hi Guys

Well I just want to say thank you for all of your kind thoughts and well wishes with regard to my recent operation.

As some of you know I have been waiting for ages to have a gastric bypass done and finally I have had it done.  After my op I was quite poorly and quite weak but I am getting back on top of things and getting there slowly.

Once again thank you for all of your kind thoughts and you will see some crafting projects here soon.

Until next time

Happy Crafting

Emma xx

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you are on the road to recovery - take it easy and don't rush things.
    Hope to see you sometime soon.
    Take care
    Trudi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon, Take Care, A xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear you are feeling a little better... X

    ReplyDelete

wonderful people commenting on my little Stampin' Up! blog