well I am sorry for my absence but my mojo went on holiday.
Monday saw my regular class and this week we did some stamping on candles.
To do this you need to do the following
1. Take some tissue paper cream or white works on the cream candles I used, I used white.
2. Colour your stamp and then stamp onto the tissue paper
3. Cut around the image as close to the image as you can
4. Place your image on your candle, use some snail to hold it in position if you need to
5. Using some wax paper/greaseproof paper, wrap it around your image on your candle and keep taut
6. Heat with your heat gun until you see your tissue paper 'melt' into your candle
7. Before taking your greaseproof paper off, smooth your hand over the image to ensure it is as smooth as possible
8. If giving as a gift wrap in cellophane and tie with a ribbon and pretty up
To do the one below you stamp your image using versamark and add embossing powder, shake off excess. Heat with heat gun. Now continue from number 3 above and finish your candle.
I hope you like and until next time