Well after my mishap the other day I can finally reveal the new catalogue
and here it is. Click on the image to take you to the mini catalogue. If you would like your very own copy then email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Well now onto the blog hop. A group of us from In Love With Stamping have got together and decided to do a blog hop to start the mini Catalogue. We are now having TWO mini catalogues here in the UK, isn't that fab??? If you have been waiting for Sale-a-Bration don't worry, we haven't got rid of it, it is starting on 24th January.
You should have come to me from the lovely Alison an Demo from France, although from the UK and from me you will travel onto Sandra. I will post a list of all of the blogs at the bottom of my post just incase.
Well I have used a few of the new products from the Mini, here goes
My first card uses 3 new products. It uses the new Postage Stamp punch, the Perfect Postage stamp set and the new Red Glimmer Paper. This is fab glitter paper that is nice as the glitter does not come off. I have teamed it up with Real Red Wide Stripe ribbon and Heard from the Heart Stamp set.
My next sselection uses the Fruit and Flowers stamp set and Berry Blossoms Designer Series Paper. I have also used the You're a Gem stamp set for the sentimets.
The box is made from Early Espresso c/s and the belly band is made from lengths of the DSP Berry Blossoms. I have added a flower embellishment made from another new punch. The 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch. I punched 2 and have scored between all points on the scallop and then cut up one to the middle and concertinaed them and stuck together. I added a 1" circle punch in Calypso Coral and one of the stamps from the Fruit and Flowers.
The first car uses strips of DSP and the Decorative Label punch which have been stamped using the You're a Gem and Fruit and Flowers. I have coloured them using my Stampin' Write Markers. I have added some Basic Pearls to add some bling.
The second card is also made using the DSP and the Lace Ribbon Border punch. To add the details to the circles of the punch I have used 1" circle punches in coordinating DSP.
This card made from DSP again uses the Lace Ribbon Border Punch and I have embellished these with Basic Pearls. I have used the In Colour Ruffled Ribbon in Wisteria Wonder.
For my final card I have used all the same as above but I have coloured the stamps with my markers and on the strawberry I stopped colouring towards the top of it to give the graduated look. I then over stamped the 4Ever in different colours.
Now I hope you like and as I said before you need to go to Sandras blog here
Until next time
A list in case you get lost
1. Alison P - www.craftyalisoninlyon.blogspot.com2. Daisydaye - www.emma-daye.blogspot.com
3. Sarnie - www.kraftybiker.blogspot.com
4. CarolynUK - www.stampaholix.blogspot.com
5. Tracey R - www.derbyshireducks.blogspot.com
6. Kara M - http://karascraftycorner.blogspot.com
7. Hayley (craftydevils) - www.mycrafthaven.blogspot.com
8. Emma_H - www.emma-letsstamp.blogspot.com
9. Kate - http://stampinupwithkate.blogspot.com/
10. Theresa M - http://my-next-chapter.blogspot.com
11. TinaFaghy - http://littlewhitehousecrafts.blogspot.com
12. Donna M - http://www.head-over-heels-by-dlm.blogspot.com
13. Laura - http://airingcupboardstamping.blogspot.com
14. Charlie - http://craftylittlemoos.blogspot.com/
15. Sara (craftingandstamping.com) - http://craftingandstamping.com
16. Leanie - http://www.beautifulimpressions.co.uk
17. LittleBeckie (Beckie) - http://www.bextiesandstickytape.blogspot.com
18. Jayne (charliemenace) - http://jaynescraftycorner.blogspot.com
19. Julie H (craftybug) - http://www.the-crafty-bug.blogspot.com
20. Fiona W - http://oakfieldcrafts.blogspot.com
21. Natalie - http://www.natalieoshea.co.uk/blog.html
22. Rozelle (LittleMoo6) - http://thepapercraftsessions.blogspot.com