Well I am really really sorry for my absence but as you will know if you follow my blog I have had an awful lot on my plate recently and I haven't really had much of a mojo.
I know I have said this before but I am definately back now and on a mission.
Stampin' Up! Europe launch their brand new catalogue today and what is the best way for you to see lots of different samples from the new catty??? That's right, a blog hop.
We have a fabulous one in store for you today with a total of 37 blogs for you to go and look at. If you are already on the hop you should have got to me from Keren and you will go on from here to Rachel.
My projects have been made using several different products. My first product is brand new to the European Catalogue but they have had it in America, Canada and Australia for a while now. Not guessed yet? We have finally got material in our catty!!!!! WOOHOO.
I have made a small sewing project which was fairly easy to put together. It is a mug caddy
I have also used the Easy Events card set to create a little box of notelets to give away to someone
The backing card on these cards is one of the new InColours, Island Indigo. I am loving the in colours this year they are gorgeous.
Under the Big Top is the next set that I have used. I have taken inspiration from our latest training day for this card and used buttons for his dumbells. The Scallop Circle underneath is from the new Perfect Pennants die for the Bigshot. This die also has 3 triangles on it to make bunting and also another scallop circle for you to cut out.
Finally my last project was the birthday card for my stepdad who is mad on motorbikes. Again I took inspiration from training for using the glass glitter underneath the bike for the gravel. I have used the Petite Penants builder punch to create my bunting. My greeting has been punched with the extra large oval punch then the scallop oval punch cut in half and adhered it behind my oval.
I hope you like my projects and you now pop on over to Rachel to carry on the blog hop.
I promise I will be back really soon with some more projects.
Until next time
Just incase you get lost on the hop you can come back here and carry on from here!!
1. Lauralou http://airingcupboardstamping.blogspot.com/
2 AlisonP www.craftyalisoninlyon.blogspot.com
3 Glittermum http://www.mygroovystampinup.blogspot.com/
4. Theresa M http://my-next-chapter.blogspot.com/
5. SarahLP http://stampingobsession.com/
6. Sassy Stamper (Elaine) http://www.thesassystampers.blogspot.com/
7. Sarastamper (http://craftingandstamping.com)
8. JJ66 http://jan-crippin.blogspot.com/
9. Evy c http://evyscraftycreations.blogspot.com/
10. DonnaM http://www.head-over-heels-by-dlm.blogspot.com/
11. Scrappydiva http://www.stampin-divas.blogspot.com/
12. Natalie http://www.natalieoshea.co.uk/blog.html
14. Vicky www.vickylouscorner.blogspot.com
15. Maggie (maggiemae) http://thefineartofstampin.blogspot.com/
16. Julie H (The Crafty Bug) http://www.the-crafty-bug.blogspot.com
17. Elizabeth (Stash Fairy) http://elizabethscraftroom.blogspot.com/
18. Michelle (ShellieStamps) http://michellescraftypaper.typepad.com/
19. Keren. http://www.kerenbaker.wordpress.com
20. Emma (Daisydaye) http://emma-daye.blogspot.com/
21. Rachel (Rachel) http://www.stampingurl.blogspot.com
22. Valerie (valmoody) http://stampingwithval.wordpress.com/
23. Kara (KaraM) http://karascraftycorner.blogspot.com/
24. Sarah (IOW Sarah http://www.stampinsarahiow.blogspot.com/
25. Tracey Rossos http://www.derbyshireducks.blogspot.com/
26. Patricia (Beckscraft) http://stampinbeckscraft.blogspot.com/
27. Sarah-Jane http://cardsandacuppa.blogspot.com/
28. Claire http://stampinupscrapper.blogspot.com/
29. Cupcake http://pinkycardsandcreations.blogspot.com/
30. Kimf http://kimfeecrafter.blogspot.com/
31. carolineskinner http://stampinupandbranchingout.blogspot.com/
32. Emma_H http://www.emma-letsstamp.blogspot.com/
33. Sally - Pink Sky. x http://pinkskysu.blogspot.com/
34. Carolyn http://stampaholix.blogspot.com/
35. Tina http://littlewhitehousecrafts.blogspot.com
36. Hayley (craftydevils) www.mycrafthaven.blogspot.com
37. allyf - http://serendipitypapercuts.blogspot.com