I have finally taken the plunge and done the challenge over on Dy Reaveleys of using a 'queen' from Lisa's Altered Art. You had to take one of the Queens from Pattys collection and make a piece of art from it. I have been doing this for about 4 weeks but just haven't had the nerve til now. Last night I sat with my paint dabbers, my queens, baby wipes, gesso and my box of bits. I didn't know where to start so I grabbed a canvas and sat down at my table.
This is my finished item, I am not sure whether it is 'right' for Dy's challenge but I had fun. Now I have just got to go and mail it to Dy.
Until next time, happy crafting