This week on Tuesday Taggers we have got to add texture to our project. I have done this by passing my tag through a big shot in a cuttlebug embossing folder. Before I did this, I inked up my brayer with adirondack raspberry dye ink on the negative side so that when it went through the big shot the embossed bits are still cream and the debossed areas are raspberry.
The flowers were painted with adirondack paint dabbers in watermelon and sunset orange torn and then passed through the big shot with another embossing folder.
The ribbon is from my stash and is an organza ribbon from trimcraft. The buttons are also from my stash (I have secured them with silicon).
I hope you like this and don't forget to go and look at the rest of the DT's work on Tuesday Taggers.
I look forward to looking at all of your designs throughout the week.